What is Buy Radiesse (1×1.5ml) Oline ?
Radiesse is a gel made up of calcium hydroxylapatite, water, glycerin and sodium carboxymethylcellulose. The latter composition acts as an umbrella at the injection site to form new tissue, whilst the gel converts into collagen.Buy Radiesse (1×1.5ml) Oline
What is in the box?
Radiesse is available in two sterile, latex free syringe sizes, 0,8ml and 1,5ml.
What are the benefits of Radiesse in facial corrections?
- Minimising the fold between the mouth and nose area
- Reducing smile wrinkles at the corner of the lips
- Eliminating wrinkles above the upper lip
- Treating scars resulting from skin problems.
- Correcting nose bumps and chin dents
- Adjusting the contours of the lower jaw
Radiesse must not be used if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Your medical professional should be notified beforehand if you have any previous history of implants.
. It can take up to 18 months for Radiesse to be completely absorbed into the skin tissue.
Are there any potential side effects associated with Radiesse?
There can be some side effects which can include itchiness, painful muscles, swelling and tenderness where the injection was applied.